Don't Worry — I Got This

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Don't Worry — I Got This

Post by Bicycle Bill »

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

liberty

Re: Don't Worry — I Got This

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:13 am
-"BB"-

Bill, is that your shop?
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Someone is planning to drop that engine & transmission into the Toyota truck... :)

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:47 am
Bill, is that your shop?
Nah... the pick'em-up truck is a dead giveaway that this ain't mine.  I drive a van.  And I don't work on motors.  To me, motors are some mysterious sealed thing that runs on magic smoke — and once the smoke comes out, the magic goes away.

Oh the other hand, if it had been bicycles hanging from the rafters on bungee cords instead of the engine hanging by some web strapping from what looks like a two-by-eight plank (I won't even address the ladders), then maybe....
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Address the ladders? I don't want to even be at the end of the driveway when somebody tries to open the other overhead door.

snailgate

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

No I think it's a two by ten. So it's all good . . .