Elon Musk takes recycling to a new level

There aint half been some clever bastards.
Post science, nature, technology and all geek stuff here.
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Elon Musk takes recycling to a new level

Post by Econoline »

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — The hits kept right on coming for SpaceX today as the NewSpace firm successfully returned their Dragon spacecraft to service and carried out the first completely successful ocean landing in the company’s history when at approximately 4:52 p.m. EDT (20:52 GMT) the Falcon 9’s first stage successfully touched down on the “Of Course I Still Love You” Autonomous Spaceport Drone Ship (ASDS) positioned out in the Atlantic.

SpaceX launched the CRS-8 mission to the International Space Station (ISS) on April 8, at 4:43 p.m. EDT (20:43 GMT). The launch site for the mission was Cape Canaveral’s Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) in Florida. The flight should see some 7,000 lbs (3,175 kg) of cargo, crew supplies, and experiments arrive at the ISS on Sunday, April 10.

Read more at http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/missi ... UP3Hv33.99
Wait. “Of Course I Still Love You”????? Really????

Yeah, that's what they always say....

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MG McAnick

Re: Elon Musk takes recycling to a new level

Post by MG McAnick »

Off course, Isle of View?
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

kmccune

Re: Elon Musk takes recycling to a new level

Post by kmccune »

Thats impressive ,gives me a bit of hope for the space program,I have a feeling though that rockets will be obsolete in the next score of years .