"Then, shalt thou count to three.  No more.  No less."

There aint half been some clever bastards.
Post science, nature, technology and all geek stuff here.
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

"Then, shalt thou count to three.  No more.  No less."

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.  Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.  Five is right out.  Once at the number three, being the third number be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
   .......Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.
Crusader-era Hand Grenade Among Archaeological Treasures a Dad Found in the Sea
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

Then, shalt thou count to three...

Post by RayThom »

The full story behind the magic dreidel.
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-his ... res-020960
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: "Then, shalt thou count to three.  No more.  No less."

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Thanks, Ray.  When I posted my link I was able to read it and I assumed everyone else would be able to as well.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Burning Petard

Re: "Then, shalt thou count to three.  No more.  No less."

Post by Burning Petard »

Thank you Bill. Just as many found special insight into the events of the day via John Stewart followed by the Cobert Report, I treasure the font of truth that was Monty Python.

snailgate