Global warming sorted

There aint half been some clever bastards.
Post science, nature, technology and all geek stuff here.
Gob

Global warming sorted

Post by Gob »

Seriously guys, where do you find these fuckers...

"I haven't been in a science class in a long time, but the Earth moves closer to the sun every year -- you know, the rotation of the Earth. We're moving closer to the sun."

He also said, "We have more people ... you know, humans have warm bodies. So is heat coming off? Things are changing ... but I think we are, as a society, doing the best we can."

http://www.ydr.com/story/news/2017/03/2 ... /99776516/
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

oldr_n_wsr

Re: Global warming sorted

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

Seriously guys, where do you find these fuckers...
We don't.
You did.
:mrgreen: :nana

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

You don't have to look too hard--the world abounds with assholes--es[ecially scientifically illiterate assholes.

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

They do however, seem to run rampant in certain circles. The entire state of Pennsyltucky being one of those circles. :lol:

This guy, said it perfectly:
Joe Rao, an associate and lecturer at the Hayden Planetarium in New York, called Wagner's comment "total, utter nonsense," adding that if he had a copy of Wagner's speech, it would best be shredded for cat litter.

"This is just a statement of stupidity," Rao said.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Well, if you also believe the "flat earth" proponents then there's a simple answer (and solution) for global warming.

Like cooking a steak on a grill or a pancake on a griddle, this side's done.  All we have to do now is find a humongous spatula or pair of tongs and just flip 'er over.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?