Cockup

There aint half been some clever bastards.
Post science, nature, technology and all geek stuff here.
Gob

Cockup

Post by Gob »

An academic has been forced to abandon research into how penis size affects a man’s life after participants submitted pictures of cartoon characters instead of their genitals.

Alicia Walker, an assistant professor of sociology at Missouri State University, cancelled a study which sought images of more than 3,600 penises.

She said the “the public reaction to the project” meant “the reliability of the study as a whole has been compromised”.

Ms Walker had appealed for men to submit pictures and measurements of their members as part of research into how perceptions of penis are linked to physical and mental health, sexual activity, self-esteem, condom usage and social interaction.

Participants were required to carefully follow instructions when measuring their erect and flaccid penis from public bone to the tip, as well as complete a survey.

”The kind of work I do is not for everybody,” Ms Walker told the Springfield News-Leader last month after launching the study. “These are not sexy pictures. These are clinical pictures."

Initial submissions suggested “a lot of anxiety and a lot of low self-esteem related to size,” Ms Walker said.

But she was forced to halt the research after it made headlines around the world and led to her being bombarded with hundreds of submissions a day, many with “joke answers” to the survey.

Continues...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

RayThom

Cockup

Post by RayThom »

I've always accepted David as being Irish. Well endowed by Celtic standards.

It also is good for one's self-esteem to consider CGI when studying sexual mechanics on the internet.

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Lord Jim

Re: Cockup

Post by Lord Jim »

”The kind of work I do is not for everybody, anybody” Ms Walker told the Springfield News-Leader last month after launching the study.
Fixed.
ImageImageImage

liberty

Post by liberty »

I see nothing wrong with the research, but for me nothing is off limits but God. I find it interesting that so many guys see penis size as a big deal. I have a large penis but I don’t see any advantage it ever provided me. None of the women I have known intimately ever considered it a big deal. I think if a young guy wants to be successful with women charm is much advantageous than penis size.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:I see nothing wrong with the research, but for me nothing is off limits but God. I find it interesting that so many guys see penis size as a big deal. I have a large penis but I don’t see any advantage it ever provided me. None of the women I have known intimately ever considered it a big deal. I think if a young guy wants to be successful with women charm is much advantageous than penis size.
I think you misunderstood. When a woman calls you a “Big Dick” it doesn’t mean she thinks you have you have a large penis.

Gob

Post by Gob »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

You better watch it Joe. With comments like that you’ll get yourself an unoriginal nickname
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Crackpot wrote:You better watch it Joe. With comments like that you’ll get yourself an unoriginal nickname
I won’t speak for others, but when I award nicknames I am not trying to be original I am trying to describe.

So smoke more crack boy it makes everything ok for you. :lol:

I bet trump is doing wonders for the crack market. :lol:
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I bet trump is doing wonders for the crack market. :lol:
He sure is...

His devoted followers are smoking it up at record rates...

Supply can probably barely keep pace with the Trumpanzee demand...
ImageImageImage

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

50 years or so ago, there was a small company in my hometown that made greeting cards. The staff would sit around and dream up cards, many of which never made it into production. Some were drawn up as one-of-a-kind cards that were only shared among the staff. One of those made it out the door in the purse of the wife of a friend of mine. We shared an intolerable/idiot boss at the time. He got the card to give to the boss, forging most of our work group's signatures.

On the outside it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
On the inside it said TO THE BIGGEST PRICK IN TOWN.

The idiot boss thought he'd been paid a complement. He took it to the division office and showed it around. When he got to his BOSS'S office, his boss sat him down and explained it to him. Since nearly everyone had "signed" it no disciplinary action could be taken.

In his defense, he'd played football back in the days when helmets were leather. We always figured that was what caused his IQ problems.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.