[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Plan B Forum • View topic - garden of eatin'

garden of eatin'

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.

Re: garden of eatin'

Postby Bicycle Bill » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:45 pm

Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?
Bicycle Bill

Postby wesw » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:35 pm

well..., yes,i tested in the 98 th percentile, at one time....

I got all 12-9 stanine scores in 8th grade, with one 11-9 in math.....

and I got the second highest score in my high school on the ASVAB a 93/91.....

they recruited me for years, but I was too stupid to sign up....

I wish I had gone into the Seabees when I had the chance....

they were realy pushing me to air traffic control cause Reagan had dropped the hammer on the civilian controllers.....

I qualified for anyfield I wanted tho.....

but those things are not important.

what is important is that I buried my jeep in the back yard earlier....

....two hours later.....

...it is free!!!!!

I had dug trenches to drain my garden and was gonna make a few ruts in existing swales in my yard toward the drain in the center of our block....

weeeelll...., I accidentally, and stupid ly, went throw an area that I had plowed last year, and voila!!!! I buried that bitch!

one thirty foot hemp tow rope, one 2-1/2 ton come-a-long about ten feet of chain and I was able to get to my truck on the side road and pull it out...

not to mention that I had to dig a bit and stuff yesterdays tree trimmings into the ruts for traction.....

no biggie, just a day in the life of your average dumb ass.....
give me liberty or give me death.

patrick henry

(insert satirical cartoon of mohamet here)
wesw

Postby wesw » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:46 pm

crap. I have a blister!

I can t remember the last time I had a blister.

left middle finger, from the darned shovel.

I am getting soft.

patrick henry

wesw

Garden Of Eatin'

Postby RayThom » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:03 pm

wesw, I'm absolutely impressed by your tremendous "Trump-stistics."

Except for burying a Jeep, this is the stuff that Repug presidents are made of.

“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Postby wesw » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:58 pm

at least trump is serving now.

what am I doin'?

patrick henry

wesw

Postby wesw » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:14 pm

planting day!!!!!

time to strap on the old exoskeleton again, and finish tilling my patch.

then?

peas and taters going in!!!!!

a little late, but it should be fine.

patrick henry

wesw

Postby RayThom » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 pm

“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Postby Bicycle Bill » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Looks like something out of the "Art Dicko" school of design.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?
Bicycle Bill

Postby ex-khobar Andy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:40 am

ex-khobar Andy

Postby wesw » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:07 pm

no, a man has to know his limitations....

....maybe if it was smaller

the old prostate ain t as small as iy used to be.....

I d sure like to unwrap that package tho.....

patrick henry

wesw

Postby wesw » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:40 pm

I ve been watching tonnes of videos on gardening and such....

making natural wine seems fairly easy to do.

I have tonnes of mulberries in the yard and my raspberry patch, plus I know where the wild raspberry patch is that I scored my original plants from.

a little untreated honey, for the added wild yeast to speed things up and it should be easy.

really don t need the honey.

the yeast on the berries and in the air will eventually do the job.

I m gonna try it!!!!!

patrick henry

wesw

Postby Lord Jim » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Oh goodie...

Just what you need wes...

More alcohol...
Lord Jim

Postby wesw » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:30 pm

hey it is either that or opiates.

I feel my pain.

;)

I have stopped recreating with alcohol tho.

purely medicinal now.

speaking of which, that f-ing garden is kicking my ass.

we d damned sure better have a zombie apocalypse....

...I m gonna be pissed if I did all this for nothing!!!!

:D

patrick henry

wesw

Postby Bicycle Bill » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:59 pm

Bicycle Bill

garden of eatin'

Postby RayThom » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:04 pm

RayThom

Postby wesw » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:21 pm

hey, send me some poppie seeds, we ll see what happens!!!!!

patrick henry

wesw

Postby dales » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:37 am

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato
dales

Postby wesw » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:40 am

no thanks dale

I ve heard about salvia, but not interested.

there are sites to get real opium poppy seeds, many kinds, and they are legal to grow, just not to harvest for opium

I m too scared to order them.

I m probably on enough lists.... :shock:

patrick henry

wesw

Postby wesw » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 am

now if I had a cow pasture nearby....

patrick henry

wesw

Postby dales » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:52 am

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato
dales

PreviousNext

Return to Lifestyle