What a load of crap

There aint half been some clever bastards.
Post science, nature, technology and all geek stuff here.
MajGenl.Meade

Re: What a load of crap

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Neither in this case. You obviously didn't subscribe or you'd have posted the entire article that you declare to be "crap".

You removed the last part of what you could access, in a vain attempt to hide your mendacity. Here's how it "finished":
And that community spirit continued into the afterlife: many of … Continue reading
Subscribe now for unlimited access

The question remains - how can you rubbish an entire article when you didn't (couldn't) read it?

:roll:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:The question remains - how can you rubbish an entire article when you didn't (couldn't) read it?

"I'm an American, I don't have to see something to know it's stupid!"   ... Tommy Smothers

That line was funny back then....  Who'd have thunk it would become the mantra for almost 40% of the country?
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:Neither in this case. You obviously didn't subscribe or you'd have posted the entire article that you declare to be "crap".

You removed the last part of what you could access, in a vain attempt to hide your mendacity. Here's how it "finished":
And that community spirit continued into the afterlife: many of … Continue reading
Subscribe now for unlimited access

The question remains - how can you rubbish an entire article when you didn't (couldn't) read it?

I never said that I subscribed to any magazine and “SFB” is a liar for saying that I did. And it was not necessary for me to post the entire article, I posted what I disagreed with and highlighted it and provide the reader the link so that he could check it out and even subscribe if he wanted to subscribe.

Most of what I read I agreed with it was just the assertion in the title that the Mamnaya were the most murderous of all people. It was just another way for a group of liberals to say that the so called white man is worst of all animals. What about the Bantu expansion from central to southern Africa, do you think it was marked by acts of love and humanity? Would it be politically correct to say the Bantu were the most murderous people of all times? All people are the same if some had more of an impact on the world it was only because they gained an advantage.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

You have such difficulty with reading for comprehension, lib. Scooter never once said that you subscribed to the publication. Try reading.

He asked if anyone believed that you did have a subscription? No, we didn't. No, we don't. So your headline "What a load of crap" (which made it sound as if you had read the entire thing) was misleading. It was you that placed into the public view a semblance of having read the entire thing.

I know of no evidence that the spread of Bantu-speaking peoples into southern Africa was particularly violent (other than the collision of Xhosa and Dutch/British settlers and the earlier sheer fact of Xhosa presence driving Khoi/San into other areas). Are you perhaps thinking of the Zulu mfecane during which Shaka changed warfare from a rather feeble tossing of spears across distances to a massive hand-to-hand melee? Very bloody indeed was Shaka.

I stand (or rather, sit) to be corrected.
Last edited by MajGenl.Meade on Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Without having read the article, you cannot know the basis for the assertion in question, nor whether the author has provided sufficient supporting evidence to make his case. But that would take effort and the capacity to think. Instead you chose, once again, to use your ignorance as an excuse to impute nefarious motives to the author.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

What he wrote . . .

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:What he wrote . . .
What wrote?
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The village idiot could certainly never be accused of being capable of communicating in intelligible language.

That looks more like something his Yamnaya ancestors would grunt.

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Liberty walks into a bar and the bartender asks, “What’ll you have?”

Liberty says, “What have?”

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:Liberty walks into a bar and the bartender asks, “What’ll you have?”

Liberty says, “What have?”
Translation: Shit for brains said what? It doesn’t matter what “SFB” said. A devil worshiper too
stupid to put on a butt fucking rubber is too stupid to write anything that I would be interested in reading.

I want to make something clear here, I don’t care who “SFB” fucks in the butt or who or what fucks “SFB” as long it doesn’t involve rape. It is not the butt fucking that bothers me it is the stupidity involved. Not to mention the infecting of innocent homosexuals.

And now I have wasted enough time on this. My interest is in anthropology not packing shit or stupidity. My spare time is limited especially in the summer; I can use it to write waste of time replies or read The Wheel, The Horse and Language. The Silk Road is next .

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

For your sake, lib, I hope they're available as audiobooks.  Let someone else deal with the difficult words.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The Village Idiot wrote:I'm such a dumbfuck ignorant moron that it never occurred to me how fucking stupid I would sound to be denouncing a central idea of an article without having bothered to read it.

And now I can't figure out how to get out of the hole I dug for myself, so I'll skulk away with my tail between my legs, the same way I do every time my ass is handed to me on a platter (which is all the time).
FTFY

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:For your sake, lib, I hope they're available as audiobooks.  Let someone else deal with the difficult words.
-"BB"-
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So far I have encountered no difficult words; I will keep you posted if I do. And now something you might not be aware of, everything takes time you can’t do everything. Setting priorities helps one do those things that are most important to the individual. (Sarcasm)

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The Village Idiot wrote:So far I have encountered no difficult words
Sticking with the comic book versions is obviously helping, good work!

-- Author unknown

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Scooter wrote:Without having read the article, you cannot know the basis for the assertion in question, nor whether the author has provided sufficient supporting evidence to make his case. But that would take effort and the capacity to think. Instead you chose, once again, to use your ignorance as an excuse to impute nefarious motives to the author.
Congratulations lib...

You managed to figure out a way to get Meade and Scooter to agree...

Somewhere in the great beyond, Lena Horne and Sheriff Clark must be dancing cheek to cheek... 8-)
ImageImageImage

wesw

Post by wesw »

what a load of crap is right.

liberty, I don t know if you think that you are a Hun or a Mongol or a Siberian tiger.

you and your dna test are likely wrong.

we are all mutts.

we all have some thing in the wood pile.

unless you are a bushman or an Amazonian, and even then it isn t certain, you are a mutt, like the rest of us.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Look, the village idiot even got wes and me to agree.

Maybe Trump should send him to negotiate a Middle East peace instead of Jared Kushner.

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

Lord Jim wrote:
Scooter wrote:Without having read the article, you cannot know the basis for the assertion in question, nor whether the author has provided sufficient supporting evidence to make his case. But that would take effort and the capacity to think. Instead you chose, once again, to use your ignorance as an excuse to impute nefarious motives to the author.
Congratulations lib...

You managed to figure out a way to get Meade and Scooter to agree...

Somewhere in the great beyond, Lena Horne and Sheriff Clark must be dancing cheek to cheek... 8-)
Meade is being dishonest he knew what “SFB” was implying. Why Meade has developed this infatuation with “SFB” I don’t know; maybe Meade has switched teams late in life. Or perhaps Meade has some idea of saving “SFB” soul and preventing the trip to hell, but if that is case he is wasting his time. See, before a soul can be saved the Creature must have a soul to be saved. “SFB” has exchanged his soul for hot butt time with the devil. And besides “SFB” wants to go well to hell to be with his master.

The idea that I can’t make a judgement about the validity of an article without reading the entire thing is bullshit. All I needed in this case was this part of the title: The Most Murderous People. That is bullshit there is not nor has there ever have a most murderous people. There are no morally inferior or superior people. Cultures can be inferior or superior but not people. If “SFB” thinks otherwise “SFB” is a racist son of a bitch.

If we had been born and raised in the same environment as the Germans of the 1920’s we could have done the same things the NAZIs did. All peoples are basically the same the only thing that is different is the programing (culture).

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The Village Idiot wrote:The idea that I can’t make a judgement about the validity of an article without reading the entire thing is bullshit. All I needed in this case was this part of the title: The Most Murderous People. That is bullshit there is not nor has there ever have a most murderous people.
And you would know that how, exactly? From your extensive study of every culture that has ever existed in human history? From your decades-long career as an historian/anthropologist? You couldn't even bother to read a few pages to learn why the claim was made in this case, and we're supposed to believe that you have dedicated the effort to be some sort of prodigy in comparative anthropology?
exchanged his soul for hot butt time with the devil
Actually I have experienced "butt time" (someone else's dick in mine and/or my dick in someone else's) that was worth the price of my immortal soul, if I believed I had one. Last night, in fact, I had the good fortune of experiencing a dick and an ass of two men who are part of a thruple, that probably met that standard. However, far from being the devil, I would say that the two of them fucked like angels. It certainly felt like what I imagine heaven would be, if it existed. Particularly when two of us ejaculated simultaneously into the other guy's ass, and then slurped it out and shared it between the three of us.

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

wesw wrote:what a load of crap is right.

liberty, I don t know if you think that you are a Hun or a Mongol or a Siberian tiger.

you and your dna test are likely wrong.

we are all mutts.

we all have some thing in the wood pile.

unless you are a bushman or an Amazonian, and even then it isn t certain, you are a mutt, like the rest of us.
What gave you the idea that I believe that I am pure anything? I am mutt, but I am Eurasian mutt. Ninety eight percent my DNA originated comes from the Eurasian steppes either from the east or the west. Seventy five percent from Europe with a small percentage from North Africa and twenty three percent form Amerindians who came from Siberia in eastern Eurasia. Two percent of my ancestor came from sub-Saharan Africa, but two percent is insignificant. So see, Wes I can proudly identify as Eurasian.
Last edited by liberty on Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.