"Leader of the free world"

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

Post by Gob »

People are used to seeing Donald Trump’s face transposed on to a lot of things: satsumas, the Queen, a giant floating baby flying across the US and the UK.

But this morning, the president himself posted a photo where his head was photoshopped on to something utterly surprising: the super-buff, bare body of the fictional boxer Rocky Balboa.

It was tweeted at 10.54am, with Trump offering exactly zero explanation – not even a caption. All we know is that the tweet was sent during a golf trip at one of Trump’s golf clubs in Florida, during his Thanksgiving holiday at Mar-a-Lago.

Who knows how we should interpret it? Perhaps the 45th president suffered a blow to the head this morning. Or perhaps he wants us to know he’s a fighter. Maybe he’s upset about of all the low blows thrown his way during his tenure, with people saying mean things like “why does he grab women by the pussy?”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... re-twitter
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Long Run

Re: "Leader of the free world"

Post by Long Run »

Squirrel!

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

@TheRealDonaldJTrump

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Just remember — in the original "Rocky" movie, Rocky lost......
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

RayThom wrote:@

Donald Rump

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Bicycle Bill wrote:Just remember — in the original "Rocky" movie, Rocky lost......
-"BB"-

True, but like, with Trump, it was a split decision; however, unlike Trump, in Rocky the contender selected by the majority won, while in the 2016 election the contender selected by the minority won due to our arcane judging (election) rules.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

You know, if I were Trump, I would tweet that picture of me playing tennis. Sure it's from an unflattering angle but it shows an older guy enjoying a run around and appearing to have fun and getting some exercise.

OK he's still a long way from ever becoming endearing but it appears to be genuine.

RayThom

"Lead ass of the free world"

Post by RayThom »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:... it shows an older guy enjoying a run around and appearing to have fun and getting some exercise. OK he's still a long way from ever becoming endearing but it appears to be genuine.
I bet that smirky smile is on the Big Grifter's face because he thinks he's beating a woman.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

"Does This Ass Make My Butt Look Big?"

...and are those tighty-whitey panty-lines I can see underneath those shorts?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I think so, and it does appear he is not wearing bra, although he probably should be.

RayThom

"Lead ass of the free world"

Post by RayThom »

The Trump-man knows -- ALL the ladies go crazy for tighty-whities.

Red cap, with tennis shoes
And he don't know what he's gonna' do
Black suit, solid tie,
He don't need a reason why
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'Cause crazy girls are gaga 'bout a briefs wearin' man

BVD Top

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

If you look closely at the picture, you see Trump is holding his racquet in his right hand. He also signs documents with his right hand, addresses his golf ball from a right-handed stance, and if you look again at the tennis-playing picture (and others), he wears his wristwatch on his left wrist (the normal location for a right-handed person).

Now, medical science and research has shown that the human brain is divided into two hemispheres. Additional research and testing has shown, and it is pretty much universally accepted, that each hemisphere controls the opposite side of the body; i.e., the left side of the brain controls the right-hand side of the body, and vice-versa.  Since Trump is obviously right-handed, we may assume based on generally accepted scientific parameters that the left side of his brain is in control, and further evidence/proof (as if we needed any) that he is not in his right mind.
-"BB"-