How many threads on the same fucking topic do you need?

All things related to the general running of the forum - got a suggestion? Here's where it should go.
TPFKA@W

Re: How many threads on the same fucking topic do you need?

Post by TPFKA@W »

They are all Joe. Especially Joe.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Lib, Lib, Lib

Let's see if that works.

Meantime, I'm boycotting Darren's Daily Dollop of Drek
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

That wanky little shitstain wes is back is he? How you have the fucking gall to show your turd encrusted face here I do not know....
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

So I guess I should mark you down as "undecided" regarding making a contribution for the Salute To WesW Testimonial Dinner... 8-)
ImageImageImage

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

The paean to Trump threads threaten to overtake, or perhaps have overtaken, the Trumpanzees are stupid, and other such anti Trump threads. Oh the humanity.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 pm
Oh the humanity.
How big a manatee do you need?

Wait, what?
GAH!

wesw

Post by wesw »

crap, G0B..., a pr0per name, that..., I had a U.S. Grant , with y0ur name 0n it, all ready f0r the p0st.....,

...but y0ur p0st bummed me 0ut s0 badly that I ripped 0pen the envel0pe and went and spent it all 0n s0me calif0rnia medical..., Lem0nade it was called...

0h well, vitamin see is critical if y0u want t0 av0id scurvy in these times 0f is0lati0n.

I l0ve y0u t00, man.....

bicycle,

wesw

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Speaking of manatees, I always favored Barbara.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Whatever happened to:
wesw wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:39 pm
this will be my last p0st 0n this b0ard.
And do you remember making this promise:
wesw wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:47 pm
if any0ne has a P.0. b0x, and is willing t0 transfer m0ney t0 g0b, s0meh0w, I w0uld like t0 d0nate
Because at least three people offered to accept money at their p.o. box to transfer to Gob, some even committed to absorbing all the fees of sending it to Gob.

But you haven't done it, and as promised, every time you post I will be posting this reminder that you have not.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:07 pm
For you, then:

GAH!

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

wesw wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:05 pm
crap, G0B..., a pr0per name, that..., I had a U.S. Grant , with y0ur name 0n it, all ready f0r the p0st.....,
yada, yada, yada
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

SAVE THE HUGE MANATEE

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Sue U wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:35 pm
TPFKA@W wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:07 pm
For you, then:

That's great. You are ahead in the manatee challenge.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

An Ohio story:

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

wesw wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:05 pm

...but y0ur p0st bummed me 0ut s0 badly that I ripped 0pen the envel0pe and went and spent it all 0n s0me calif0rnia medical..., Lem0nade it was called...

0h well, vitamin see is critical if y0u want t0 av0id scurvy in these times 0f is0lati0n.

I l0ve y0u t00, man.....

bicycle,

wesw
You lying shit .

All you had to do was take up the kind offer of those over there who agreed to do the transfer on your behalf, as you are too fucking incompetent to do it.

Another member did exactly that, and was pleased to be able to donate.

You are a lying turd, and not only that you're a fucking coward.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the money, some members here have been EXTREMELY generous, it's the principle of you abusing the hospitality of this place, and the kindness of the other members.

You're a lowlife scumbag.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Strop, you're going to give yourself an ulcer holding your feelings in like that...

You really need to learn to express what you really think...no more of this wishy-washy fence sitting... 8-)
ImageImageImage

Gob

Post by Gob »

Oh am being kind to the moron. After all, we only have to put up with him here, he has to live with himself 24/7.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I will confess that wes did play a partial role in my decision to take a break from the board...dealing with his antics was definitely contributing to some "burnout" about the place I was experiencing...

(I suspect others may have had the same experience regarding him at various times. And he certainly wasn't the only factor; I was also pretty depressed about the early results in the Democratic Presidential nominating process, which seemed to be leading to the nomination of the person who in my view would have been the weakest possible candidate they could have put up against Trump.)

But I do not blame wes for the effect he was having on me. He was just being who he is; he has no obligation to me or anyone else to be anything other than what and who he is...

I blame myself for letting him get to me...That was on me, not him...
ImageImageImage

liberty

Post by liberty »

Lord Jim wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:00 am
I will confess that wes did play a partial role in my decision to take a break from the board...dealing with his antics was definitely contributing to some "burnout" about the place I was experiencing...

(I suspect others may have had the same experience regarding him at various times. And he certainly wasn't the only factor; I was also pretty depressed about the early results in the Democratic Presidential nominating process, which seemed to be leading to the nomination of the person who in my view would have been the weakest possible candidate they could have put up against Trump.)

Are you referring to comrade Sanders? He and his wife homey mooned in Moscow so they could celebrate the glories of the Soviet Union.

But I do not blame wes for the effect he was having on me. He was just being who he is; he has no obligation to me or anyone else to be anything other than what and who he is...

I blame myself for letting him get to me...That was on me, not him...

That is very mature of you Jim.

I have a confession to make I am WesW, not. :nana
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Well lib, I think it was pretty obvious I was referring to Sanders...
I have a confession to make I am WesW, not. :nana
Never said you were, so I'm not sure what brought that on... :?
ImageImageImage