the hunters become the hunted-beat feet!!!!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
BoSoxGal

Re: the hunters become the hunted-beat feet!!!!

Post by BoSoxGal »

It’s a poor comparison to cite the OKC federal building bombing with the bombing of the Sterling building at UW Madison; the former was an intentional mass murder while the latter was intended as a political act that would involve only destruction of property - it was entirely unintended that any person be hurt or killed when the bomb was set to detonate at 3:42am. Obviously acknowledging that a risk was inherent, I think the distinction of intent to take human lives is still very important.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

wesw wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:45 pm
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fah0VaPajxyP/
The scoop on wes’ favorite source of info:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

wesw

Post by wesw »

just go to the site if you want to know what it is

wesw

Post by wesw »

natalie biden didn t kill herself..., yet.

the shit is hitting the fan.

google and twitter are freaking out

trending section cancelled?

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Only in your little conspiracy land
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

liberty

Post by liberty »

It is not going to happen; it will take more than trump losing the election to start a war. The left would have to be tyrannical like their communist brothers. And, an insurgency is the only war that would make sense. American history has shown that if you kill enough liberals, they will give up with chants of hell no, we won’t go.

Did you notice that Shithead wants to kill millions of people, but he would never risk his own precious ass in combat? Shithead’s wet dream is to be the commandant of a murderous reeducation camp that would suit his sadistic personality just fine.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

wesw

Post by wesw »

maybe you are just uninformed crackpot

check out tim pool on youtube…., timcast… is the name of the channel

hunter biden is a super predator...., allegedly and apparently

liberty

Post by liberty »

I don’t have time to do it now; I will try to do it later. But, Biden is an asshole: he blames an innocent man for the death of his wife. His wife might have been the drunk one; she was at fault. What an asshole.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

liberty wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:37 am
I don’t have time to do it now; I will try to do it later. But, Biden is an asshole: he blames an innocent man for the death of his wife. His wife might have been the drunk one; she was at fault. What an asshole.
What is this nonsense that you have blathered more than once about Biden’s first wife? I can find no reputable news source that details any claims of drunk driving; this is the way the accident has been described since it was investigated at the time:
Police determined that Neilia accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer and didn’t see it coming.
Okay, I did some research and found this Snopes entry which should be read in full; it seems when Biden made that claim on a couple of occasions, he was influenced by the beliefs of emergency responders who told him they believed the truck driver was drinking. He since apologized to and received forgiveness from the truck driver’s family so who are you to judge? Lost a wife and child in a horrific car crash recently? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden ... nk-driver/
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

353E94B9-30EB-40A1-A7C0-4EF607C4D470.jpeg
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Darren

Post by Darren »

wesw wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:52 am
natalie biden didn t kill herself..., yet.

the shit is hitting the fan.

google and twitter are freaking out

trending section cancelled?
There's not enough popcorn in the world.

In other news Harris is headed for Texas. If she claims she and Biden are not against fracking the videos of them saying that will saturate the airwaves if that hasn't already happened. That helped Trump lock up Pennsylvania.

It's a repeat of 2016 in a sense when Clinton made promises to end coal. Later she went to Williamson, WV and passed though a gauntlet of people lined up on both sides of the street flipping her the bird.

After my encounter with the WWII vet at the VA in 2016, I have no doubt the Bidens' corruption will sway voters. When Google finds a trend, "how can I change my vote", lots of early voters are experiencing buyer's remorse.
Thank you RBG wherever you are!

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Liar liar pants on fire.

The Globe did a piece on Google trends this morning: https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/10/26/ ... newsletter
We can learn a lot about ourselves by checking what we’re Googling.

For example, on Sunday, the top 20 most-searched topics in the US included 12 football items (what the heck is a Seahawk, BTW?), three entertainment items (“The Undoing” is ), three political items, and one item each on the weather in Denver and WWE.

But if you take a look at the most common political issues that Americans are searching, there is one topic that is dominating Google since the pandemic shut down the economy in many parts of the country in March: Unemployment.

Google ranks a search topic’s popularity from zero to 100 based on its relative popularity to other terms that have been searched. Unemployment reached 100 in April and has fallen gradually every month, but it is still outpacing all other topics – health care, crime, wages, immigration, social security, abortion – by a wide margin.

Take a look.

US elections in search 2020.
US elections in search 2020.GOOGLE
This probably makes sense, considering the national unemployment rate was 7.9 percent in September, and there are still five states – Hawaii, Nevada, California, Rhode Island, and Illinois – with double-digit jobless rates.

If you look at just the last seven days, there is only one metropolitan area in the country where health care leads unemployment, and that’s Sioux Falls, South Dakota. North and South Dakota have by far the highest numbers of new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents in the country over the last seven days.

But unemployment in 2020 is a far more popular topic than any issue from any point in the past 16 years. In fact, the only other topic with a score higher than 20 was health care in March 2010, the month the Affordable Care Act was approved by Congress.

So how do the most searched terms this year compare to past elections? If you look at the most popular political terms searched in October of each presidential election year since 2004, here are the three most popular topics:

2004: Health care, crime, immigration

2008: Health care, crime, unemployment

2012: Unemployment, health care, crime

2016: Health care, crime, wages

2020: Unemployment, and a three-way tie for second with health care, crime, and wages
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Darren

Post by Darren »

Guinevere wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:42 pm
Liar liar pants on fire.

My response:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... 0my%20vote
Last edited by Darren on Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

:loon Why did Darren just repost Guin's post?
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

wesw

Post by wesw »

boy....

the pictures and videos and tapes of hunter just keep coming....

they are out there if you care to see them

I won t post them

the sex stuff is bad enough but the e mails and taped conversations are damning by them selves

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Darren

Post by Darren »

wesw wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:28 am
boy....

the pictures and videos and tapes of hunter just keep coming....

they are out there if you care to see them

I won t post them

the sex stuff is bad enough but the e mails and taped conversations are damning by them selves
More evidence for the US attorney in Pittsburgh. Wray should be gone within a few weeks.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Fancy those two turning up again together after such a long hiatus

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Darren wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:21 am
You know you're in great company when you, China, Iran and Russia all want Trump out of office.
Interesting signature line, Darren. You might want to talk to your cult dear leader; he just said at a recent rally that Russia, China and North Korea WANT HIM RE-ELECTED. (He’s actually bragging about this, because he’s a moron.)
~ Carl Sagan

wesw

Post by wesw »

I would respectfully suggest to all of you that you may benefit from taking an hour of your time to research the hunter biden laptop and the tapes of hunter bidens business conversations.

the e mails are bad enough, they condemn joe as a liar as far as business is concerned.

his brother too.

beaus widow s concerns about hunter and her daughter, his niece, and the bidens, jill and joe s, reaction to her concerns.

the concerns involved natalie biden, when she was very young

now to the videos and pictures.

well, how to say it?

just research it before you vote for joe.

he isn t a nice man and his son is worse.

for you own sake, and the nation s, research it.