the hunters become the hunted-beat feet!!!!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
BoSoxGal

Re: the hunters become the hunted-beat feet!!!!

Post by BoSoxGal »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
11E4AE5B-CBEA-4A6F-81B9-61C9F1006B73.jpeg
11E4AE5B-CBEA-4A6F-81B9-61C9F1006B73.jpeg (20.39 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Darren

Post by Darren »

wesw wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:27 am
I would respectfully suggest to all of you that you may benefit from taking an hour of your time to research the hunter biden laptop and the tapes of hunter bidens business conversations.

the e mails are bad enough, they condemn joe as a liar as far as business is concerned.

his brother too.

beaus widow s concerns about hunter and her daughter, his niece, and the bidens, jill and joe s, reaction to her concerns.

the concerns involved natalie biden, when she was very young

now to the videos and pictures.

well, how to say it?

just research it before you vote for joe.

he isn t a nice man and his son is worse.

for you own sake, and the nation s, research it.
There's a timeline out that details the shenanigans at Privat Bank in Ukraine. The office buildings and factories that were bought by the oligarchs in the Midwest to launder money is associated with the Biden corruption.
Thank you RBG wherever you are!

Darren

Post by Darren »

Darren wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:14 am
wesw wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:27 am
I would respectfully suggest to all of you that you may benefit from taking an hour of your time to research the hunter biden laptop and the tapes of hunter bidens business conversations.

the e mails are bad enough, they condemn joe as a liar as far as business is concerned.

his brother too.

beaus widow s concerns about hunter and her daughter, his niece, and the bidens, jill and joe s, reaction to her concerns.

the concerns involved natalie biden, when she was very young

now to the videos and pictures.

well, how to say it?

just research it before you vote for joe.

he isn t a nice man and his son is worse.

for you own sake, and the nation s, research it.
There's a timeline out that details the shenanigans at Privat Bank in Ukraine. The office buildings and factories that were bought by the oligarchs in the Midwest to launder money is associated with the Biden corruption.

At least one of Hunter Biden's bank statements, with a Bates number, has been leaked.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Let me guess, you guys also believed that Hillary Clinton was running a kiddie sex ring out of a pizzeria.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Darren

Post by Darren »

What do the Amish know that you do not? For extra credit, how do you know Amish live in that house?

Darren

Post by Darren »

Darren wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:38 am
What do the Amish know that you do not?

For extra credit, how do you know Amish live in that house with the Trump sign in the yard?

Gob

Post by Gob »

Get your fucking act together Darren, and stop double posing.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Darren wrote:
For extra credit, how do you know Amish live in that house?

You don't; in fact, I'll go so far as to say that the house is most likely NOT owned by an Amish family ... mainly because it looks an awful lot like there's an electric yard light on the house just to the right of that chimney, and that certainly appears to be a telephone wire running down the front of the house to a junction box just to the right of the porch windows.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Darren

Post by Darren »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:57 am
Darren wrote:
For extra credit, how do you know Amish live in that house?

You don't; in fact, I'll go so far as to say that the house is most likely NOT owned by an Amish family ... mainly because it looks an awful lot like there's an electric yard light on the house just to the right of that chimney, and that certainly appears to be a telephone wire running down the front of the house to a junction box just to the right of the porch windows.
-"BB"-
The Amish in western Pennsylvania do not always live in Amish built houses.

They frequently buy property from non-Amish.

I once saw three Amish bidding against each other at a machine shop contents auction. They were buying the tooling. When I asked someone how they ran w/o electricity, I was told they convert the machines to run hydraulically. I still have no idea how they do that.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Uh, Darren . . . do you not know that the Amish are known for NOT VOTING in large numbers? It’s a religious thing in their culture. Very few Amish vote - and unlike evangelicals, the few who do vote are not likely to overlook the disgusting amalgamation of unabashed sin that is Donald Trump.

Trump faces an uphill effort courting the Amish vote in Pennsylvania
The Amish vote and what it means for 2020
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

wesw

Post by wesw »

I guess that you missed the PA rally that was full of straw hats and bonnets.

likewise you may not have seen the footage of all the amish buggies flying trump flags.

and maybe you haven t seen the interviews where the amish say that they are gonna vote, en masse , for trump.

google it if you don t believe me.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

There are a whopping 80,000 Amish in Pennsylvania, including children who cannot vote, and those whose beliefs preclude them from voting. Those who do vote have always voted Republican, so if you see this as some sign of Trump being pushed over the top in that state, it ranks with one of your more laughable delusions (although not as funny as the notion of Trump winning Delaware).
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

wesw wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:03 pm
I guess that you missed the PA rally that was full of straw hats and bonnets.

likewise you may not have seen the footage of all the amish buggies flying trump flags.

and maybe you haven t seen the interviews where the amish say that they are gonna vote, en masse , for trump.

google it if you don t believe me.
What a maroon! The article specifically addresses the small group of Amish the campaign put at the front of the crowd.

‘Full of’ - you are, of shit.
~ Carl Sagan

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2020/10/ ... 044235002/

For those that don't know, York PA is the city closest to Lancaster county (it is in neighboring York county).
The numbers don’t lie. They demonstrate that the Amish vote does not appear to be significant. Trump won the state by 44,000 votes in 2016. Of the 15,055 Amish who are eligible to vote in the state, only 2,052 are registered. Of those, only 1,016 voted in 2016, Kopko said. By contrast, the high-water mark for turnout among the Amish was in 2004, when 1,300 voted for then-President George W. Bush.
Part of that may be that Trump’s character made him “a hard sell” to the plain people, Kopko said.
ETA - I missed BSG's link earlier -- but the above paragraph from the article says it all. Numbers don't lie, but Trump and his minions most certainly do.
Last edited by Guinevere on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Also, wesw - the Amish vote is what it is, a small percentage of them are registered and the deadline to register in Pennsylvania was October 19.
~ Carl Sagan

wesw

Post by wesw »

hi,

I linked to an amish studies site which lists and maps the population of the amish by state

Pennsylvania comes in at 81,ooo amish

this does not count the Mennonites, as far as I know, or the shunned or ex amish as far as I can tell

I don t know how you article writer did his research either, but I suspect that this site is a bit more scholarly than your average journalist these days

https://groups.etown.edu/amishstudies/s ... tion-2020/

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

What part of the voting registration statistics are you not comprehending?!

The great majority of Amish ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERED TO VOTE, PENNSYLVANIA VOTING REGISTRATION DEADLINE WAS OCTOBER 19, PENNSYLVANIA DOES NOT HAVE SAME DAY VOTER REGISTRATION.

:loon

Pssst: voting registration rolls are PUBLIC RECORD.
Pennsylvania
25 Pa. C.S.A. § 1207,
25 Pa. C.S.A. § 1403 et seq.,
25 Pa. C.S.A. § 1325,
23 Pa. C.S.A. § 6703

Subject to public inspection during ordinary business hours.

Street lists (names and addresses of all registered electors) shall be distributed to political parties and candidates upon request. Copies are available to any registered elector of the Commonwealth for a fee.

Name, address, DOB, voting history, voting district.
Digitized or electronic signatures or statewide voter registration number. The agency where a voter registered.

Non-commercial purposes.

The list may not be used for purposes unrelated to elections, political activities or law enforcement.

ACP participants

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections ... lists.aspx
~ Carl Sagan

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

wesw wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:20 pm

How's the new keyboard doing, wes?

Darren

Post by Darren »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:39 pm
wesw wrote:

There's also about 840,000 military vets in Pennsylvania, Andy.

Guess which "minority" the Trump campaign has been meeting in mini-rallies? You didn't see that on networks news did you?

I went to one last month.

For a very small town I was surprised how many showed up to listen to the speeches. The keynote speaker was a person who worked on legislation with Trump.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:39 pm
wesw wrote:

81,💀💀💀 or 81,🐽🐽🐽 or 81,👁👁👁 or 81,👻👻👻. He has so many options to go with his trolling.