US Level 181

Food, recipes, fashion, sport, education, exercise, sexuality, travel.
MajGenl.Meade

Re: US Level 181

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Hong Kong isn't a country - you mean China
:fu
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

21 for Europe. Course I cheated. I spent 14 days in Yugoslavia and I counted that as visiting 4 countries--more than a day in each. I did not count Montenegro or Lichenstein or Andorra where I spent less that 4 hours in each. I had already read almost all the Rex Stout mysteries, so the short time in Montenegro was still memorable. About Lichtenstein, I can say I saw there a double rainbow, from above.

snailgate

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

I've never set foot on mainland Europe, and the only place Europe-ish I have was 2 refueling stops in Shannon, Ireland.

I haven't been to many countries, and all of them were courtesy of the US Navy. Well, Canada I've been to 4 times, twice via the US Navy and twice before I was an adult. Those countries are Mexico, Canada, Hong Kong (when it was a British Colony), Singapore, UAE, and Egypt.

There are a fair number of countries I've seen from the deck of the ship, or from the air. Actually, from the air is a pretty short list, I think we overflew at least France and Italy when going from Shannon to Cairo and back, but I don't know it we overflew UK or anywhere else. From the ship I saw the coasts of Oman, Malaysia, Mainland China, Philippines, and maybe Iran and Indonesia.
Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

Since I've been in every state but HI and ME, I was surprised to get only 168. Granted some states were very short visits just so I could say I've been in them. ND and LA come to mind.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

MGMcAnick wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:56 pm
Since I've been in every state but HI and ME, I was surprised to get only 168. Granted some states were very short visits just so I could say I've been in them. ND and LA come to mind.
Please visit Maine before you die.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

UPDATE: US Level 195

Post by Econoline »

US Level 195.png
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

UPDATE: US Level 195

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I like a Johnny Cash version of this song. I think Ford used it for a while in their commercials.

snailgate.