I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
MajGenl.Meade

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Post by BoSoxGal »

“Based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from Black people.” ~ Scott Adams
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 pm
“Based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from Black people.” ~ Scott Adams
Yes I am fully aware of the thread on that subject. I wouldn't say Scott Adams was funny right there.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I thought it was well known that Scott Adams has very Trumpian leanings. He has written freely of them outside his comic strip.

snailgate

liberty

Post by liberty »

BoSoxGal wrote:
I think what he's referring to is whenever there's a conflict between a black and white person the tendency is to blame the white person regardless of what the evidence is. In Seattle a while back a white man was attacked by a black man; the white man shoots the black man and kills him is charged and convicted of murder. In the Midwest a black man gets into a confrontation with four white men and, there was no attack, he shoots and kills all four of the white men, who were unarmed, and he was found not guilty. So, he's saying the safest thing for a white person to do is don't get in conflicts with black people and the only way to not do that is not to be where they are.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:50 am
BoSoxGal wrote:
I think what he's referring to is whenever there's a conflict between a black and white person the tendency is to blame the white person regardless of what the evidence is.
Thinking on your part is as rare as hen's teeth.

1) it is a racist dumbass ignorant lie that whenever there's a conflict between a black and white person the tendency is to blame the white person regardless of the evidence. Numerically, the usual situation is that non-white people are beaten, shot, lynched or otherwise disposed of by white people while the reverse is rarely true. Use facts instead of blatant nonsense

2) Cite the source for the two (2!) cases you tossed out so carelessly. Names, dates, details - so we can all go and check the veracity. Note: I'm not saying neither event happened. I am challenging you to provide evidence (your word) rather than flatus.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

I typed 'black man kills four white men' into Google and got back 'It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search'. So even Google doesn't have any provenance for this 'fact' liberty is selling.

I probably should not have done that. I'll let you know what Google's algorithm sends my way.

liberty

Post by liberty »

I don’t have a great memory for non-technical make notes. After digging through my notes I finally found something I could use. I was wrong about the state it wasn’t Seattle Washington state but central Oregon and the man’s name Ian Mackenzie Cranston. The black guy had been coming on to Cranston’s Fiancé all several times through the night trying to take her away from Cranston. She kept refusing saying that she was in a committed relationship and was engaged. How many black guys would tolerate a white guy coming on to their girlfriend and trying to seduce her. It was the black guy Washington who threw the first punch.
It is interesting how difficult this story was to find one might think it is some kind of liberal plot to bearish stories like this. I’ll keep looking for the other story but unless I was lucky enough to make a note, chances are that story will stay buried.

Judge sentences Ian Cranston to 10 years in prison for Bend nightclub shooting - OPB
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:00 pm
The black guy had been coming on to Cranston’s Fiancé all several times through the night
Well, her testimony was twice. But they got into an argument, "Barry" as Cranston's girlfriend called him, hit Cranston (once by some witnesses; twice according to Cranston's lawyers). Cranston whipped out a gun and shot "Barry".

So thank you for identifying the case. Cranston was convicted by a jury of "First degree manslaughter, second degree manslaughter, first degree assault and two counts of unlawful use of a deadly weapon" based upon the evidence.

It makes utter rubbish of your statement that "whenever there's a conflict between a black and white person the tendency is to blame the white person regardless of the evidence". The evidence shows that Cranston criminally shot "Barry" to death.

Don't bring hypothetical black men being upset about their hypothetical girl being hit upon by a hypothetical white man.

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:55 pm
liberty wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:00 pm
The black guy had been coming on to Cranston’s Fiancé all several times through the night
Well, her testimony was twice. But they got into an argument, "Barry" as Cranston's girlfriend called him, hit Cranston (once by some witnesses; twice according to Cranston's lawyers). Cranston whipped out a gun and shot "Barry".

So thank you for identifying the case. Cranston was convicted by a jury of "First degree manslaughter, second degree manslaughter, first degree assault and two counts of unlawful use of a deadly weapon" based upon the evidence.

It makes utter rubbish of your statement that "whenever there's a conflict between a black and white person the tendency is to blame the white person regardless of the evidence". The evidence shows that Cranston criminally shot "Barry" to death.

Don't bring hypothetical black men being upset about their hypothetical girl being hit upon by a hypothetical white man.
So, you're saying that if a white man is attacked by a black man the white man is required by law to take a beating as some kind of social justice remedy?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:10 pm
So, you're saying that if a white man is attacked by a black man the white man is required by law to take a beating as some kind of social justice remedy?
So, you're saying if a man hits another man, the man who was punched is always justified to kill his attacker?

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:43 pm
liberty wrote:
So, you're saying if a man hits another man, the man who was punched is always justified to kill his attacker?
Yes, thugs should be killed it makes the world a better place. No one has the right to put their hands on anyone; no one has a right to steal other people's property; no one has a right to rape anyone. If you're in favor of stealing, assault, and rape, man up and have courage and say so. Once your attacker gets you on the ground, he can then kick you in the head until he's obtained the retardation he's looking for, but I imagine that's OK with you. That's something that liberals find quite funny. Of course, I do make an exception for the small children and little people who are not capable of doing much harm.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
You can't even read for comprehension, can you?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
the safest thing for a white person to do is don't get in conflicts with black people and the only way to not do that is not to be where they are.
I think I can predict lib's extremely witty reply to this next quote:
Reuters: According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.
But just to give some context
WFXR Roanoke
27 August 2023
A masked white man carrying at least one weapon bearing a swastika fatally shot three Black people inside a Florida store Saturday in an attack with a clear motive of racial hatred, officials said.
Vast majority of most crimes are committed by a person of the same race as the victim, Bureau of Justice Statistics reports. The Justice Department’s statistics-crunching arm just blew up a whole stack of white-supremacist myths about the nature of interracial crime and violence committed by minorities.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... -bjs-study

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

In the Midwest a black man gets into a confrontation with four white men and, there was no attack, he shoots and kills all four of the white men, who were unarmed, and he was found not guilty.
Have we found this one yet?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I can only come up with this for a black man accused of shooting four people (they were black tho) and it was in Virginia

https://www.wavy.com/news/crime/raymond ... l-charges/

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/se ... ink-block1

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I couldn't find an article but I think I found the source....

liberty.jpg
liberty.jpg (127.66 KiB) Viewed 163 times

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I found this story, except it’s about a mentally ill black man who killed four white men and got life in prison without parole.

https://ktla.com/news/black-fresno-man- ... in-prison/

I think liberty is a fibber.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

liberty

Post by liberty »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:53 pm
In the Midwest a black man gets into a confrontation with four white men and, there was no attack, he shoots and kills all four of the white men, who were unarmed, and he was found not guilty.
Have we found this one yet?
I found it, but I really got this one messed up; I must have got two different stories confused. It was just one worthless small dick white man. It happened in Pennsylvania and involved a dispute over pool game. A white guy felt he'd been cheated and wouldn't shake hands the black guy took it as an insult and later outside he ended up shooting a white guy in a confrontation. In Pennsylvania you are required by law to retreat rather than fight and he shot the white guy instead of retreating. One less worthless white guy so what does it matter.

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:17 pm
liberty wrote:
the safest thing for a white person to do is don't get in conflicts with black people and the only way to not do that is not to be where they are.
I think I can predict lib's extremely witty reply to this next quote:
Reuters: According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.
But just to give some context
WFXR Roanoke
27 August 2023
A masked white man carrying at least one weapon bearing a swastika fatally shot three Black people inside a Florida store Saturday in an attack with a clear motive of racial hatred, officials said.
Vast majority of most crimes are committed by a person of the same race as the victim, Bureau of Justice Statistics reports. The Justice Department’s statistics-crunching arm just blew up a whole stack of white-supremacist myths about the nature of interracial crime and violence committed by minorities.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... -bjs-study
What does that have to do with anything we're discussing here? Did you misinterpret my comment about thugs to mean black. No Meade, thug is not a synonym for black people. A thug can be of any race, religion, ethnicity, or whatever.