[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Plan B Forum • View topic - You really, really, REALLY couldn't make this shit up

You really, really, REALLY couldn't make this shit up

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!

Re: You really, really, REALLY couldn't make this shit up

Postby Scooter » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Scooter

Postby RayThom » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Straight Pride: "The Gays Will Not Replace Us."

“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Postby Big RR » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:12 pm

We're stright ... we're great ... get used to it. Somehow it just sounds wrong.
Big RR

Postby Econoline » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Econoline

Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Postby Scooter » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Scooter

Postby Joe Guy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Think bigger, Donald! We need to put a man on the sun!!
Joe Guy

Postby ex-khobar Andy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:51 pm

I have to say, I thought you had made that up, Scooter. Not even Trump thinks that the moon is part of Mars. So I looked it up and yes, it's true and it's official US policy now. (Because Trump's twitteriings are in fact official statements, as . How long ago that all seems.)

I think the reason is this. The US has been to the moon. The moon is part of Mars. Ergo, the US has been to Mars. There: mission accomplished, and not a dime spent. You have to hand it to the Donald, he sure knows how to wring the maximum value from a dollar.
ex-khobar Andy

Postby ex-khobar Andy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:56 pm

ex-khobar Andy

Postby Big RR » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm

And Milky Ways are also part of Mars, so we have achieved interstellar travel.
Big RR

You really, REALLY couldn't make this shit up

Postby RayThom » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 pm

“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Postby Scooter » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:17 am

Scooter

Postby Scooter » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Scooter

Postby Econoline » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 pm

:? Really? He talked with the Prince of Whales?? :lol: Image
Well, you know what happens to guys who talk with whales...

Econoline

Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Postby RayThom » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 pm

RayThom

Postby ex-khobar Andy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 am

Trump on Wednesday told us that he would accept electoral help from a foreign source again: nothing wrong with it. Of course, had he read a newspaper in the last 240-odd years, he would have known that it is, in fact, illegal.

Yesterday the 2019 head of the FEC, Ellen Weintrub issued a tweet: “Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election. This is not a novel concept.”

The chair posted the memo on Twitter, along with an expression of disbelief.

“I would not have thought that I needed to say this,” she tweeted.

Yes, indeed. See the .
ex-khobar Andy

Postby Scooter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:37 pm

Scooter

Postby Scooter » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:02 am

Scooter

Postby RayThom » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:29 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to these horribly misinformed and confused individuals.

With my real God's help I pray that they will see the light, and the errors of their ways.

RayThom

Postby ex-khobar Andy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 pm

ex-khobar Andy

Postby BoSoxGal » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:39 pm

If the immunity agreement was well crafted, the witness whose testimony changed should be facing felony perjury/obstruction of justice charges.
@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.
BoSoxGal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics